Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year Sale!! 50% off all paintings until 14 Jan 2014

Wishing you a happy new year! I hope you had a lovely Christmas too. My year in review...well I didn't create as many paintings as I would have liked...moving stuffs you around a bit and working full time encourages a lack of motivation. I decided in 2013 to take a step back from entering competitions (not to mention to ease the cost of donating to their fund when your work doesn't get selected). However I made my creative outlet in 2013 about arts and crafts with my 3 year old and dedicated those moments to my blog which I am sure I will continue to do this year.

Twice a year I have been having a sale on my art in hopes of making it more affordable for people to buy and to help get it out of my house and into your home.Currently I am having a NEW YEAR SALE of 50% off all my paintings until 14 Jan 2014. I want my art to be affordable as I believe everyone should own a piece of original art. I would like to see it hanging on the walls of people who enjoy looking at my paintings rather than in my house.




Payment through Paypal and the work will be couriered off the frame in a tube.

Please visit the Gallery and eScapism tab for available works for sale or go to www.chrissydwyer.com.au

Follow me on Facebook I have a page for my art please 'like' it to follow me, and I have giftware available through Zazzle.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any enquiries about looking or purchasing a painting.Email: chrissy [.] dwyer @ hotmail [.] com

No comments:

Post a Comment

If this post was of help to you or interesting, please leave a comment or general feedback.