Sunday, April 22, 2012

Chalk Art

Well not quite an 'art' but fun chalk drawings anyhow. With my 2 year old who loves all things drawing I like to mix it up a little -sometimes crayons, pencils, pens and of course chalk on the conrete. So one time when the cat was laying next to us while we drew I decided to draw around his silhouette...

Chalk Art Idea # 1 -Crime scenes!
 This is a fun things to do with young kids. Good for gross motor skills, and fun for sibblings.


Chalk Art Idea # 2 -Random designs
I just make some big drawings to engage bub in. I got her to lay down in the BIG foot print -Big Foot!



1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had tons of fun! This is definitely one activity parents should try with their kids.@contemporary australian art

    ReplyDelete

If this post was of help to you or interesting, please leave a comment or general feedback.