Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Flying Arts 2011Online Regional Art Awards

I have entered the 2011 Online Regional Art Awards run by Flying Arts (Brisbane, QLD). 

You have the opportunity to support me and vote for my artwork "Oriental Lanterns" by Chrissy Dwyer (Page 2, 1st on 2nd row). 
Oriental Lanterns by Chrissy Dwyer. (c.) 2011 This image remains copyright of the artist.

Go to the website here and read my blurb by clicking on the thumbnail which makes the link to the theme 'Connections'.

Voting for people's choice closes 19th Sep 2011. The winner of People's Choice receives a voucher for Art Shed (which would be very cool!). I would appreciate your support and hope you find my artwork to be the best abd vote for it!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chrissy - voting done! Best of luck for those art supplies prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news people...this artwork has been chosen to go on the Queensland Regional Touring exhibition !!!! Soooo HAPPY and excited about this achievement!

    ReplyDelete

If this post was of help to you or interesting, please leave a comment or general feedback.